This statement is issued in response to the false and defamatory Ripoff Report filed against Bryan Dinkelacker (Reference #877110).
- Mr. Dinkelacker executed a transaction of minimal value on eBay.com as a buyer purchasing item(s) from the seller, A.O of Fresno, CA.
- The seller refused to refund the purchase amount including all shipping costs.
- The condition of the item purchased and received by Mr. Dinkelacker was greatly misrepresented and he requested a refund including return shipping costs from the seller.
- Mr. Dinkelacker, within his rights, left negative feedback for the seller in this transaction after attempting, and failing, to reach a resolution with the seller.
- The seller became irate and proceeded to send abusive, defamatory and threatening emails to Mr. Dinkelacker in response to the negative feedback the seller received; including to vindictively file the very Ripoff Report in question as a retaliation for the appropriate negative feedback.
- The Ripoff Report as filed by Mr. A.O against Mr. Dinkelacker is clearly abusive and defamatory, using vile language and false accusations as a way to retaliate against Mr. Dinkelacker through cyber-bullying and character defamation.
STATEMENT BY MR. BRYAN DINKELACKER:
“I purchased something for my new baby to have when he got older, something I had when I was younger. The item arrived undamaged, however the condition was greatly misrepresented by the seller and was in very poor condition versus the “MINT CONDITION” as advertised.